This User Agreement (hereinafter & mdash; Agreement) establishes terms and conditions the use of the Site’s website by https://gong.me/ and mobile applications Gong </ span> located in AppStore </ span> and Google </ span> Play </ span> (hereinafter & mdash; Website), including:
& mdash; conditions of placement of materials (including, but not limited to, text materials, images, comments) by users of the Network on the Site; </ p>
Internet project gong </ span>. me </ span> (hereinafter the & mdash; Website), developed by IE Zaripov R.V. (hereinafter & ndash; Developer), is a network publication on the World Wide Web, which includes information services and data provided by the Developer and third parties. </ p>
Use of the Site by a web user means that the web user accepts and agrees to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. </ p>
This Agreement, in whole or in part, may be changed by the Developer at any time without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement enters into force from the moment of its publication on the site https://gong.me/. </ P>
- The user does not have the right: & nbsp;
- Use materials posted on the Site in any other way, including selling and reselling, displaying it publicly, broadcasting it on radio or television by broadcasting or cable, process, translate, make any changes to the materials, and also make them available to any person at any time of his choice (including via the Internet), as well as for any commercial purposes, without the prior written permission of the Developer; </ li>
- Use materials posted on the Site in a manner that may interfere with the normal operation of the Site; </ li>
- Register on the Site as another person; mislead other Users regarding their identity, using the registration data of another person; deliberately distort the idea of oneself, one’s age or one’s relations with other persons or with other organizations; transfer registration data to others; </ li>
- Try in any way, including by selecting a password, hacking or other actions, to gain access to other usernames and passwords; </ li>
- Use automated programs to interact with the Site and its services, place any files that contain or may contain viruses and other malicious programs; </ li>
- Transfer your registration data to others; </ li> </ ol> </ li>
- The User is solely responsible for any use of content not permitted by this Agreement without the written permission of the Developer in accordance with applicable law. </ li>
- The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information and data provided by him when registering on the Site. </ li> </ ol> </ li>
- The site contains materials, trademarks and other materials protected by law, including, but not limited to, texts, photographs, video materials, graphic images, music and sound works.
At the same time, the entire content of the Site is protected by law as a work created by collective creative work.
The developer has exclusive rights to use the content of the Site (including the right to select, locate, organize and convert the data contained on https://gong.me/ as well as on yourself similar data), except for cases specifically noted in the content published on the Site.
Use of any information from the Site for any purpose other than personal, without the consent of the Developer is not allowed.
The provisions specified in this section of the Agreement provide for the protection of the interests of the Developer and third parties who are holders of rights with respect to the content (content) of the Site. At the same time, all holders of rights are entitled to use their rights, specified in this Agreement, on their own. </ Li>
- Network user does not havethe right to make changes, publish, transfer to third parties, participate in the sale or assignment, create derivative products or otherwise use, in part or in whole, the content of the Site.
Web User may download (download) materials from the Site, rights to which belong to the Developer, for personal use only.
Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, copying, distribution, transfer to third parties, publication or other use for commercial purposes is not allowed materials downloaded from the Site, without obtaining the written permission of the Developer or other legal owner of copyright. In case of obtaining permission to copy, distribute, publish or otherwise use the materials of the Site protected by copyright, such copying, distribution, publication or other use is not allowed without reference to the copyright holder.
The entire contents of the site is protected by law.
You can download the site materials for your own use. You cannot publish or sell them without our consent.
One exception: you can publish quotes from our materials, but not more than 300 characters, indicating the author of the material and the source of borrowing (link to the Site). </ Li > </ ol> </ li>
- Terms of placing materials by users of the Network at https://gong.me/
- & nbsp; The Web User agrees to use the Site only for lawful purposes. The Network User undertakes not to post on the Site and not send any of the following materials through / through the Site:
& mdash; violating legislation, containing threats and insults, discrediting other persons, violating the rights of citizens to privacy or public order, having the character of obscenity;
& mdash; violating to varying degrees the honor and dignity, rights and legally protected interests of others;
& mdash; encouraging or containing calls to incite religious, racial or ethnic hatred, containing attempts to incite hostility or incitement to violence;
& mdash; containing obscene language;
& mdash; as well as other materials that encourage other people to engage in illegal behavior that entails criminal, civil and other liability, or in any way violates the provisions of the current legislation.
Any actions of the user of the Network that, according to The developer is restricted or obstructed by the rights of another Web user using the Site, are not allowed and are stopped by the methods and means of the Developer’s choice.
The Developer is not responsible for the personal opinion expressed Network users on the Site. </ li>
- The Web User undertakes not to upload, post or otherwise use on the Site any materials protected by intellectual property laws (including copyright, trademark law) and other materials protected by law without obtaining the written permission of the holder rights to protected material. At the same time, the burden of proving that the placement of materials on the Website by the user of the Network does not violate the copyright, related and other rights of third parties to the materials placed on the user of the Network. </ Li>
- The Network User agrees that he is solely fully responsible for the materials posted on the Site, including the content of such materials, their compliance with legal requirements, for violations of the rights of third parties to the materials posted by the Web user and compensates for any damage, arising from such violations, as well as any damage arising as a result of uploading such materials to the Site. </ li>
- When placing any materials in the sections of the Site for general use, the Web user hereby automatically grants the Developer (or confirms that the owner of such materials has provided the Developer) the gratuitous, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, publication, translation and distribution of such materials (partially or fully) on the territory of all countries of the world and / or inclusion of such materials in other works in any form through Your use of any media or technology that is currently known or may be invented in the future, for the entire period of copyright protection as provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation regarding such materials.
The Web User also permits access , viewing, storing or reproducing such materials to other Web users for personal use. The Web User grants Developer the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any materials posted by the Web user on the Site. </ Li>
- Developer reserves the right toexpressly the right to remove any materials posted by Users on the Site. At the same time, this condition does not mean and cannot be interpreted as imposing on the Developer the obligation to regularly moderate (control the content) materials posted by Users on the Site.
On our Site it is prohibited to incite discord and enmity, publish threats, insults , obscenity and other materials that violate the law.
We are not responsible for your opinions expressed on the site.
Advertising in the comments is prohibited. If you want to advertise something, please contact our advertising service.
You can’t post other people's materials on our website & mdash; only your own.
If you publish anything on the site, only you are responsible for this publication.
We can use everything that you publish on the site, so as we see fit. </ li> </ ol> </ li>
- Final provisions
- Information about users' personal data is processed in the Company in compliance with the requirements of the current legislation on personal data, in accordance with the Policy regarding the processing of personal data of service users provided to the Developer, approved by Developer Order No. 23 / 17-1 of June 23, 2017 (Appendix No. 1 to the Order).
When processing personal data, the developer takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access to, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
When publishing comments, other Users of the Site will see their last name, first name or nickname specified by the user of the site, left a comment. The site does not publish any other personal data other than the name, user name of the site. The comment should not distribute personal data of third parties without their consent.
Personal data of the User will be used only for the purpose of storage, accumulation, systematization, refinement and processing as part of the execution of this Agreement, and may not be transferred to third parties with other purposes. By registering on the Site, accepting the terms of this Agreement, the user confirms his consent to the processing of his personal data provided to them, namely: collecting, recording, organizing, accumulating tion, storage, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data by the developer. Such consent is granted for the entire term of the Agreement, as well as for 5 years after the termination of the Agreement. The processing of personal data of users is carried out in order to fulfill the Agreement.
The User also consents to the processing and transmission as well as the cross-border transfer of personal data to the Developer’s contracting organization for the purpose of sending the marketing and informational mailings mentioned below to the user. / li>
- Agreeing with the terms of this Agreement, the user agrees to receive notifications containing information about the work, special offers of the Developer. Notifications are sent to the user via social networks, e-mails, SMS messages, or telephone.
You agree to abide by these conditions, and we reserve the right to change them. </ p>